Saturday, August 1, 2015

From the shelf: His Potential Wife

Title: His Potential Wife 
Author: Grace Green
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Date read: July 15, 2015
Dawn Rates: ★ (3/5)

Summary (cr: goodreads)

A convenient proposal...?

Dr. Scott Galbraith is fed up of women trying to get him up the aisle! He's looking for a new nanny, not a wife, and his ad has one condition - the successful candidate must strictly have no interest in marriage!

Willow is single and attractive but she certainly seems immune to Scott's charms - something which, to his surprise, begins to infuriate him!

And suddenly he's thinking the unthinkable: a marriage proposal....

My Review: (also in goodreads)


I read this book just for nostalgia. I was looking at a favorite bookstore since I was in high school which sells cheap, old books and saw this. The story was simple, and mostly the same old story that revolves around the Harlequin, silhouette romance era. Nevertheless, it was still a good way to pass time.  I was about to give this 2.5 stars but because of nostalgia I gave it a 3.

Till the next read...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...