Sunday, January 10, 2016

From the Shelf: The Best of Chico, Delamar, and Gino's The Morning Rush Top 10, Book 3

Title: The Best of Chico, Delamar, and Gino's The Morning Rush Top 10, Book 3
Author: Compilation from The Morning Rush
Genre: Filipino Humor, Top 10 entries
Date read: December 5, 2015
Dawn Rates:  (5/5)

Summary (cr: goodreads)

Did you miss them?

Chicio, Delamar and Gino are back with 100 of the funniest, craziest, most quotable lists from The Morning Rush Top 10, the award-winning, crowd favorite radio on RX 93.1.

Laugh out loud over viral lists like the following-and see if your own contributions made it

#BasagKaSaHirit
#PayoSaSawi
#DramaFail
#MyMamaTaughtMe
#AstigKaKung

My Review: (also in goodreads)


Like what I said before, since I can remember I was and still am a fan of the radio show. From 6AM to 10AM they help me wake up as I go through early morning school or work. And I am glad to buy this book that would let me reminisce the mornings I laughed along with them. 

Till the next read...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...