Sunday, January 10, 2016

From the shelf: The Harder We Fall (Addison Hill #1)

Title: The Harder We Fall (Addison Hill #1)
Author: Mina V. Esguerra
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Date read: October 31, 2015
Dawn Rates:  (4/5)

Summary (cr: goodreads)


She knows it won't last...


Nicholas is unlike anyone Daria has ever dated, and yet he hasn't left her mind since she got her hands on the 23-year-old rugby player when he took a tumble during a game.


But they aren't even really dating; a fast fling is all they have time for. He's heading to Japan to play pro and is only in town to tie loose ends. She's graduating in three weeks, and is only covering his struggling rugby club to win a internship spot in a documentary that'll start filming in Europe.

Getting what they want means they don't get to stay together. But that doesn't mean they can't have fun -- as long as they don't fall hard.

My Review: (also in goodreads)

Looking back: Learning to Fall

This was a gift to me by my best friend who went to Mina Esguerra's book signing. I was ecstatic having this signed book that I read it in one go.Which was very weird because I already read the 3rd and latest book in the series before this first. Now where does the first and third book intersect? Apparently this Daria is Steph's roommate. And Grayson was once co-captain with Nicholas. I loved their chemistry, the tension was there and the witty banter was also there. But if I would compare the Learning to Fall and this, I would definitely choose Learning to Fall. But that doesn't mean I didn't like this...I did.

Till the next read...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...