Saturday, June 7, 2014

From the Shelf: Dangerous Dream

Title: Dangerous Dream
Author: Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Genre: Paranormal, Young Adult
Date read: June 7, 2014
Dawn Rates:  (4/5)

Summary (cr: goodreads)

Catch up with Ethan, Lena, and Link as they finally graduate from high school and get ready to leave the small Southern town of Gatlin. But when Dark Caster Ridley makes an appearance, the sometime bad girl can't resist picking a fight with her sometime boyfriend, Link. Angry and rebellious as ever, Ridley ends up alone in New York City and becomes entangled in the dangerous underground Caster club scene, where the stakes are high and losers pay the ultimate price.

Where's a Linkubus when you need him?

 My Review: (also in goodreads)


After I found out that a well-loved series was going to have a spin-off, I was ecstatic. Most especially when I found out that my fave couple Link and Ridley was going to be the main protagonists of the story. This short story is like a transition from Lena and Ethan's story to Ridley and Link's romance. Ethan just finished his commentary followed by Link onward to Ridley. I think the plot would be interesting and I would definitely anticipate it.

"Dangerous Dream" gets (4/5)

Till the next read...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...