Saturday, July 27, 2013

From the shelf: The Son of Sobek (Percy Jackson and Kane Chronicles Crossover #1)

Title: The Son of Sobek (Percy Jackson and Kane Chronicles Crossover #1)
Author: Rick Riordan
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Greek/Roman Mythology
Date read: July 4, 2013
Dawn Rates:  (5/5)

Summary (cr: goodreads)

In this audio e-book short story narrated by Rick Riordan, Carter Kane is investigating rumored sightings of a monster on Long Island when he runs into something else: a mysterious boy named Percy Jackson. And their meeting isn't exactly friendly. . . . Includes a sneak peek chapter from HOUSE OF HADES, Book Four in the Heroes of Olympus series.

My Review: (also in goodreads)

This is why I love Rick Riordan. A Percy Jackson-Carter Kane crossover! The fangirl in me practically leaped with joy. I devoured the 40-page short story in one sitting. Yes, I'm that addicted. This meet-up is everything I ever wanted and call me greedy but I want more! I hope he does a whole crossover book especially with the ending, such a cliffhanger! But yea~ that's what authors do so I should get used to it by now. All I have is to hope that a book will somehow be in the works in the future. *nudges Rick*

Till the next read...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...